Travellers-Rest Farm Holiday Cottages has the following facilities:
- 1 double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- 1 twin bedroom
- 1 shared bathroom
- Open plan living space including fitted kitchen, 2 leather sofas,one which opens out as a full sized sofa bed if required. TV, DVD player, radio/CD, dining table and chairs
- Dishwasher and washing machine
- Underfloor heating - guests welcome all year round
- A spacious stone patio with patio furniture and BBQ equipment
- Lawned gardens to the front
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Dog run facilities
Internet connection available but at a reduced speed due to rural location
Why not order your holiday groceries online and have them delivered to the cottage when you arrive? Tesco and Asda have delivered here for guests in the past - what a good idea!
Please come and visit our Robotic Milking Machine and see it in action!
Travellers-Rest Farm is a working dairy farm owned and run by Michael and Emma Chapman. It is surrounded by beautiful views, stretching as far as Whitby and the North Sea. This wonderful location is equally perfect for family holidays or a romantic and restful break for couples. Please click on any of the thumbnail images below: